If you plan to visit campus for any reason, please check with your campus contact for any special considerations or precautions for your visit. Also, take the time to familiarize yourself with the following general guidelines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All visitors to campus must follow the same set of personal protection practices required for students, staff, academics and others.
- Visitors are required to complete a Daily Symptom Survey prior to entering facilities on campus.
- Face coverings are required indoors for everyone, regardless of vaccination status. Unvaccinated people must also wear face coverings outdoors in crowded spaces.
- For residence halls: A no-guest policy will be in effect in campus housing for the first five weeks of the fall 2021 quarter, including bedrooms, common areas and dining commons.
- For prospective Aggies: Tours for prospective students and families have resumed, though space is limited. You will need to register for a tour in advance and follow other visitor guidelines. You may also access advising and get your questions answered through Ask an Advisor, by calling Undergraduate Admissions at 530-752-2971 or by exploring our online virtual tour.
- If you're attending an event on campus: Some events on campus will require proof of vaccination or a recent negative COVID-19 test result for admittance, particularly if the events may include more than 100 people indoors with food and drink (see current event guidance for details). You should be notified by your host or event coordinator if that is the case, and the entrance requirements can be met in one of three ways:
- Any attendee can show their CDC Vaccine Card (phone image acceptable) or digital vaccine record from the State of California. International students may show their translated vaccine record.
- UC Davis employees or students can show their valid Daily Symptom Survey compliance email.
- Show a negative COVID-19 test result from the last 72 hours (must be a lab/PCR test; home tests/antigen tests are not valid).