If you plan to visit campus for any reason, please check with your campus contact for any special considerations or precautions for your visit. Also, take the time to familiarize yourself with the following general guidelines.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All visitors to campus must follow the same set of personal protection practices required for students, staff, academics and others.
- Visitors are required to complete a Daily Symptom Survey prior to entering facilities on campus.
- Face coverings are required on campus for unvaccinated people, when indoors and also outdoors in crowded spaces. Face coverings are optional for fully vaccinated people, except in specific buildings and settings where face coverings are required of everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- A no-guest policy will be in effect in campus housing for the duration of the year, including bedrooms, common areas and dining commons.
- For prospective Aggies—student-led campus tours have been discontinued until the fall. You may access advising and get your questions answered through Ask an Advisor, or by calling Undergraduate Admissions at 530-752-2971. If you would like to explore campus, please view our online virtual tour.