With the anticipation that our on-campus community will increase gradually over the next several months, we are introducing a robust COVID-19 plan to ensure that UC Davis is “campus ready” for you.
What does campus ready mean? It means phases of return to campus. New policies, guidelines and protocols to minimize exposure. And a campuswide approach that follows prevention best practices including wearing face coverings, physical distancing, frequent sanitization and symptom monitoring.
This site is intended to serve as a dynamic guide for what you can expect as campus operations evolve, and what will be expected of you. Check back often as new resources and information become available.
There is no doubt that our campus and the way we interact with one another will be different moving forward. But we will move forward and adapt together.
Updates to Campus Ready
- Potential Worksite Exposure Reporting page available
- COVID-19 Vaccine Program information
- COVID-19 Testing available to all Employees and Students
- UC Davis Travel Advisory Information
- Yolo County COVID-19 guidance and vaccination information
- Branded Face Coverings for Students available at Campus Bookstore
- Healthy Davis Together Public Health Effort