COVID-19 vaccination is an important tool to help end the pandemic
All UC Davis employees, including student employees, are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine as “frontline workers in the education industry.” To schedule an appointment, go to the state’s My Turn scheduling page and select Education and Childcare as your business/industry.
Everyone 12 years or older is now eligible to receive the vaccine, including our student population.
On-Campus Vaccine Clinic
UC Davis is helping administer COVID-19 vaccines in line with state and county guidelines through its campus vaccine clinic. The clinic is now open to the public and taking appointments through the state's My Turn scheduling system.
- UC Davis will open appointments as doses become available. We encourage you to check My Turn for available options this week.
- In the My Turn system, appointments at the vaccine clinic on the Davis campus are often labeled as "UCD SHCS."
- The UC Davis campus vaccine clinic is located at the Activities and Recreation Center Ballroom (ARC) at 760 Orchard Road in Davis, CA 95616.
- Reminder: In order to access a vaccine appointment on campus, you must complete the Daily Symptom Survey.
Reporting Your Vaccine Information
- Providing your vaccine information is not required at this time. However, this information will be valuable for campus decision making regarding a return to in-person instruction, research and other campus activities.
- Employees and students are able to report their COVID-19 vaccinations through the Health-e-Messaging portal. After logging into the portal, click on the blue button on the homepage to "Enter My COVID-19 Vaccination Information" to start the process. You will need to enter your vaccine type and date(s), and upload images (front and back) of your vaccine card. Your self-reported information will be verified at a later date.
- Employees: See UC’s interim COVID-19 vaccination policy for more information. We will provide further updates as they become available.