You need to isolate after a COVID-19 diagnosis
- You are strongly encouraged to report your positive COVID-19 diagnosis and test results to UC Davis. Employees will be contacted by Occupational Health with additional guidance regarding isolation.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, please isolate for at least 5 days after the start of your symptoms or after the date of the first positive test (Day 0) if no symptoms
- If you would like more detailed isolation instructions, you are strongly encouraged to notify UC Davis about your COVID-19 diagnosis.
For more information, please refer to the California Department of Public Health’s isolation and quarantine recommendations.
- With limited remote options, students will likely miss classes during the isolation period. Students should contact instructors to alert them of their situation and coordinate regarding coursework. If students experience academic challenges due to the impact of Quarantine or Isolation, they should contact their academic advisor.
- When an employee tests positive for COVID-19 and reports their diagnosis to UC Davis, they will be provided guidance for notifying their supervisor that they cannot come to campus, as well as return-to-work requirements.
- Supervisors should not send any further communication regarding the work restriction to anyone else, but may communicate needed adjustments to workload and schedule, if the work restriction affects business process needs.
FREE COVID-19 Telehealth Visit and Medication for Californians Ages 12+
Connect with a FREE healthcare provider who can prescribe you FREE COVID-19 medications (Paxlovid or molnupiravir), if appropriate. COVID-19 treatments can prevent serious symptoms, hospitalization, and death and work best when taken soon after symptoms begin. Medicines may be mailed to you or picked up at the pharmacy.
- Schedule appointment on Sesame Care online or call 833-686-5051