UC Davis is committed to the health and well-being of our community. We have a dedicated team working to inform our campus response, and we are working closely with local and state public health departments and the University of California Office of the President.
Please review the Quarter Guidance Update page for the current status of campus operations.
UC Davis is committed to keeping the campus community healthy while learning, living, teaching and working. The campus has implemented a number of protocols in an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19, some of which have been highlighted below.
- UC Davis has an interim public health policy (Interim 290-01) for all affiliates and visitors that outlines requirements they must follow, including enforcement and discipline. The detailed guidance and requirements can be found on the Public Health Policies & Requirements page.
- Employees and students must report their positive COVID-19 diagnosis. The number of reported cases for the Davis campus is available on the COVID-19 Dashboard.
- Each department created a plan specific to its worksite that meets required health and safety guidelines, including enhanced sanitization processes.
- UC Davis has established a COVID-19 testing program.
- University of California has established a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy.