Thursday, August 6 or Monday, August 17
You are invited to the Build a Worksite Plan Webinar
To provide additional guidance for departments building worksite plans in advance of bringing people back to on-site work. These plans must include details for installing signage as well as measures to protect employees, prevent crowds from gathering, keep people at least six feet apart, prevent unnecessary contact and increase sanitization.
- What a worksite plan is, what it should include and how it should be submitted.
- General considerations for designing a worksite plan, including how spaces can be modified to ensure proper distancing.
- Sanitization expectations, protocols, supplies and enhancements to central custodial services.
- Uses and types of signage to support physical distancing and movement of people.
- Criteria for bringing employees back to campus and different uses of alternative scheduling.
- Protocols for daily symptom surveys, handling employees with symptoms, positive case reporting and notification.
- Communicating your plan and training employees.
Who should attend:
Anyone responsible for building, reviewing, implementing or enforcing a worksite plan.
- Option 1:
Thursday, August 6 | 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
> Register for 8/6
- Option 2:
Monday, August 17 | 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
> Register for 8/17
After registering, you will receive an email with the webinar details.
If you have questions about the webinar or would like to submit a question in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This webinar will be recorded and posted online.
More worksite planning resources
For more information on worksite planning, visit the Build a Worksite section of this website.