Find key guides and forms linked below.
- Use the Department/Unit Planning Guide for a comprehensive list of planning steps, recommended actions, and resource links.
Flexible Work Assessments and Agreements
- Supervisor/Manager (or appropriate person) completes Remote-Ability Position Assessments to determine if positions and tasks – not the employee - are flex-work compatible.
- The employee completes a Remote-Ability Self Assessment to help:
- Determine whether a flexible work arrangement is desired, acceptable and sustainable
- Consider if their position, workstyle and home logistics are good fits for remote or hybrid-remote work
- Flexible Work Agreements & Schedules are available online. Check with your Flexible Work Liaison for process and exact forms for your school, college, or division.
On-Site Work Planning
- Establish ergonomic shared workstations and hoteling space(s)
- Evaluate your on-site space needs using our Head and Seat Count Calculator
Off-Site Work Planning
- Download the complete environmental health and safety checklist for the home office covering: General Safety, Fire Prevention Safety, Electrical Safety
- Review the checklist of equipment for an ergonomic set-up
- Complete the Employee Agreement Concerning Use of University Resources form for any University-issued office equipment that is taken off-site, or purchased/reimbursed on behalf of an employee who will use the equipment off-site.