During the pandemic, Campus Ready guidelines have focused on public health and personal health.
As we increase the number of in-person, on-campus activities this fall, we’re now extending guidance in the interests of operational need, equity, sustainability and employee experience.
Workplace Reimagined: Resources and Guidance for Fall Planning
Thursday, May 20
9 to 10:30 a.m.
Please register in advance
- Why we’re excited about flexible work opportunities
- Planning for on- and off-site work considerations, beginning September 1
- For example, space planning for flexible workspaces, ergonomics, equipment, setting up a home office
- Future of public health measures
- Asymptomatic testing, Daily Symptom Survey and more
- Upcoming communications and training for planners