We will update our COVID-19 Prevention Plan as needed to ensure that the UC Davis campus remains in alignment with public health requirements as you return to in-person work.
Please continue to check back on this page, as guidance from public health authorities change and we adjust campus plans accordingly.
What you need to know:
- Stay home if you’re sick and report any positive cases.
- Take the Daily Symptom Survey before you come to work at campus facilities.
- Stay updated on current campus public health policies.
- Wear a face covering is required at the COVID-19 Testing Kiosk and in healthcare settings — and strongly recommended indoors.
- All employees are eligible for testing at the COVID-19 Testing kiosk on campus.
- UC Davis employees must be current on their vaccine status or hold an approved exception, per the UC COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate. Learn more about the UC Davis COVID-19 Vaccine Program, including FAQs and how to request an exception.
- Report any positive COVID-19 test or diagnosis, for yourself or members of your household.
More information to help you prepare:
- Daily Symptom Survey
- Mandatory reporting if you test positive for COVID-19
- Asymptomatic COVID-19 testing on campus
- Purchasing PPE and other COVID-19 supplies
- Types of COVID-19 leave
- Flexible work planning
- Reimbursement guidelines for employees working from home
- Public health policy, including sanctions for employee non-compliance
- Tracking COVID-19 expenses
- COVID-19 Budget Mitigation Strategies
- Comprehensive COVID-19 updates from Finance and Budget
- Healthy UC Davis COVID-19 resources for health and well-being
- WorkLife resources for child care and workplace flexibility
- Coping with COVID-19 webinar series from UC Davis Health
- Academic and Staff Assistance Program (ASAP) for counseling and support groups